Choosing The Most Effective Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market due to the increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you may be disappointed with most of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To really benefit from Ganoderma herb, you have to know how to pick the highest grade. Listed here are several factors you have to consider before buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. However some uses high technology extraction strategy to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration can be as high as 15 to 1. That means, 1000kg of this fungus is extracted to simply 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is equivalent to 15 capsules from the grinded one. Obviously, Ganoderma supplement using extraction method is many times more efficient than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. Due to the chemicals used, some might even be contaminated with toxics as well as chemical toxins such as mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a few times more potent in the medicinal values. It is actually purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is much more expensive in term from the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers would rather use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. But if you don’t feel any better with Cistanche Extract, you might want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is regarded as the precious a part of Ganoderma herb with the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You are able to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked ready to accept release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Obviously, you would probably better select a manufacturer with experience and ideal production quality control. This ensures the quality consistence of their supplement product all the time.
5) Percentage of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put just a small fraction of Ganoderma into their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. Therefore, the healing effect is far lower than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract might not be pure at all. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and the rest is filler. This can be another reason for concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How to test Ganoderma herb supplement. Ignore each of the claims by manufacturer about how pure and exactly how good their Ganoderma herbal item is. Follow these simple steps for accurate Ganoderma test for its efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in some cooking oil including olive oil. Then, open a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread some of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its ability to go through fats and cholesterol clot in our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, let it rest for approximately ten days and have a look. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with the water after a couple of days. The oil surface is apparent of any mould. This means it has strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continues to float on the oil surface. Take a closer look and you can see mould on the surface. It provides weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the 3rd test point for Ganoderma spores. Have a look at the bottom of the glass. The spore powder is the white substance deposited towards the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil, you can expect very less healing effects.